Man City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: Man City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Flairon »

Towie wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:16 pm Fuck me, how can anyone want Arsenal to win?

They will be unbearable, and Arteta ego will go through the roof.

I mean, look at the way they over celebrate mediocre Premier league wins…

Will have to work from home Monday if those gooner twats win.
Simply put, I did not want cheating Citeh to win again. It is unfair that bith Evertin and Forest were punished but Citeh avoid judgement for another season.

To be fair to Arsenal they have for me been the most attractive team to watch this season.
Flairon

palerider

Post by palerider »

Flairon wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:22 am
Towie wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:16 pm Fuck me, how can anyone want Arsenal to win?

Simply put, I did not want cheating Citeh to win again. It is unfair that bith Evertin and Forest were punished but Citeh avoid judgement for another season.

To be fair to Arsenal they have for me been the most attractive team to watch this season.
I wanted City to win because Arteta's a cunt.

End of.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Now come on. Everton and Forest have both been found guilty. City haven’t been convicted of anything yet. They may be, they may not, we’ll have to wait and see. Personally I think when the gloves eventually come off the Premier League could well end up with enough egg on it’s face to make the world’s biggest omelette.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

palerider wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:13 am

End of.
Exactly this.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 3:34 pm

Now come on. Everton and Forest have both been found guilty. City haven’t been convicted of anything yet. They may be, they may not, we’ll have to wait and see. Personally I think when the gloves eventually come off the Premier League could well end up with enough egg on it’s face to make the world’s biggest omelette.
Seriously? 115 charges and you do not think there is a case to answer. Man City are stalling as they try to dig up dirt on the prosecutors.
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

palerider wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:13 am

End of.
End of what? Nuff said. 🤣😂
Flairon

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm neither here nor there with Declan winning the league. His time will come I'm sure especially as Pep's only got a season left at City.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Flairon wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 4:20 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 3:34 pm

Seriously? 115 charges and you do not think there is a case to answer. Man City are stalling as they try to dig up dirt on the prosecutors.
In all seriousness I think that if the case was as clearcut as you suggest it would have been heard ages ago. I frankly think that the Premier League are engaged in a game of sabre rattling to try, vainly, to convince those pressing for an independent regulator that such an appointment is unnecessary.

I am not saying there is no case to answer. There is always a case to answer, however flimsily assembled the evidence is. But, as always, I would rather wait until both sides have been heard before reaching a conclusion. I hope I am never in the dock with you in the jury box old chap. ;)

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

I am the modern day equivalent of the Hanging Judge. 👎👎👎😆
Flairon

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Flairon wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 6:20 am I am the modern day equivalent of the Hanging Judge. 👎👎👎😆
Indeed. And I believe Florida is still an execution state is it not ? ;)