David Beckham, Sir?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Noni

David Beckham, Sir?

Post by Noni »

Ffs, David Beckham insisting he wants to become Sir, is ridiculous! Never been a fan of his and too overrated in my opinion.... I'm sure Mrs Beckhan is putting pressure on this poor cunt, sorry rich cunt!!.... Don't expect an honour but humble the fact, it's giving to you!!..

Thames

Re: David Beckham, Sir?

Post by Thames »

Of course he should be. A fantastic professional football player for club and country. A genuinely nice bloke who has no doubt given to many charities.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Gotta lot of time for the bloke TBH Noni,

As good a role model as yer gonna get in football these days.

Very,Very surprised he hasn't already been Sir'd,the way they give it away these days.

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

I like Beckham. He's a good, dedicated professional.

That he should be knighted is another thing entirely.

Because in 2017, the idea that some cunt should kneel before some german bint and her kebab muncher husband, have her touch him on the shoulder with a sword, and thereafter, us unwashed cunts who pay for their lavish lifestyle are supposed to address him as "Sir" is as stupid as having her sit on a throne with a multi-million pound hat on and tell us where we're all going wrong.

It's fucking nonsense.
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

frogiron wrote:I like Beckham. He's a good, dedicated professional.

Because in 2017, the idea that some cunt should kneel before some german bint and her kebab muncher husband, have her touch him on the shoulder with a sword, and thereafter, us unwashed cunts who pay for their lavish lifestyle are supposed to address him as "Sir" is as stupid as having her sit on a throne with a multi-million pound hat on and tell us where we're all going wrong.

It's fucking nonsense.
You just made a Die Hard Royalist laugh Frogiron :lol: :lol:

Bloody Roundheads get everywhere :lol:

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

mkhammer wrote:
frogiron wrote:I like Beckham. He's a good, dedicated professional.

It's fucking nonsense.
You just made a Die Hard Royalist laugh Frogiron :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Bloody Roundheads get everywhere :i am genuinely amused:
viva la revolucion, MK :)
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

Morseman

Post by Morseman »

Can't stand Beckham and his talentless Wife. Most overrated player, who in my opinion, couldn't tie up Gascoignes shoelaces. There are plenty skeletons in his cupboard (Rebecca Loos) but he has excellent PR managers I have to say. Now the prick has his manufactured global brand the least he could do is raise a few quid for charity. No knighthood for him please your majesty.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Morseman wrote:Can't stand Beckham and his talentless Wife. Most overrated player, who in my opinion, couldn't tie up Gascoignes shoelaces. There are plenty skeletons in his cupboard (Rebecca Loos) but he has excellent PR managers I have to say. Now the prick has his manufactured global brand the least he could do is raise a few quid for charity. No knighthood for him please your majesty.
I agree ...Knighthoods should be reserved for those who really deserve it like Jimmy Saville, Mick Jagger & Rod Stewart......FFS

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

Oziron wrote:
Morseman wrote:Can't stand Beckham and his talentless Wife. Most overrated player, who in my opinion, couldn't tie up Gascoignes shoelaces. There are plenty skeletons in his cupboard (Rebecca Loos) but he has excellent PR managers I have to say. Now the prick has his manufactured global brand the least he could do is raise a few quid for charity. No knighthood for him please your majesty.
I agree ...Knighthoods should be reserved for those who really deserve it like Jimmy Saville, Mick Jagger & Rod Stewart......FFS
:lol:

Or indeed some chinless civil servant who went to school, then university - all on the taxpayers money. Then got his cushy job as a civil servant and still gets paid by the taxpayer. He keeps his head down for thirty years until he can retire on a fat pension, having achieved fuck all, contributed fuck all, just played office politics for a lifetime. And then we give the cunt a knighthood to say thank you for his sacrifice. The worlds fucking mental.
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

Noni

Post by Noni »

mkhammer wrote:Gotta lot of time for the bloke TBH Noni,

As good a role model as yer gonna get in football these days.

Very,Very surprised he hasn't already been Sir'd,the way they give it away these days.
My point of this thread is why he is demanding this honour and should be handed to you as a matter of respect not entitlement. I'm sure we will see David knighted soon and in that case well deserved but don't demand it.... Would love to see the last remaining Dam Buster awarded the knighthood as he paid a major impact in our success in the 2nd world war....