PAI Capital

Chat about anything football related here!
Down under mick

Re: PAI Capital

Post by Down under mick »

If it smells like a rat it is a rat walk away no run

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:14 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:49 pm

It puts a few quid in his bin I suppose.

Sticking to my guns,I don't want them near our club.
I’m with you Tel. Think a few more fans will get behind it with Cottee involved though. But as many have said, Jordan said it well on the radio. PAI are amateurish at best
I aint one of them, It is what it is,, a cheap stunt to lure supporters to their side. has he actually said hes seen evidence of their available funds?, has he actually got money invested in it himself? Is he qualified to even access what is required.? I doubt he is any more wiser than you or i and is just being used as a standard and told to keep his mouth shut and take the readies. Hes probably been filled with dreams he wants to hear, like many of us. Might dislike Sullivan, but better the devil you know than the devil you dont, especially if the latter is tripping over himself with every mistake he makes.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:51 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:14 pm

I’m with you Tel. Think a few more fans will get behind it with Cottee involved though. But as many have said, Jordan said it well on the radio. PAI are amateurish at best
I aint one of them, It is what it is,, a cheap stunt to lure supporters to their side. has he actually said hes seen evidence of their available funds?, has he actually got money invested in it himself? Is he qualified to even access what is required.? I doubt he is any more wiser than you or i and is just being used as a standard and told to keep his mouth shut and take the readies. Hes probably been filled with dreams he wants to hear, like many of us. Might dislike Sullivan, but better the devil you know than the devil you dont, especially if the latter is tripping over himself with every mistake he makes.
Absolutely Joe. Most likely a name chucked in there when the Ferdinand name didn’t work. Bless’em
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

hd1 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:25 pm Have you seen some of the responses to his tweet, quite a few along the lines of "If you think it's alright then I'm behind it..." and "in TC we trust"

Half of them can't even make their own decisions
Knew it would happen :roll:
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

If this is backed, as rumour has it, by some russian billionaire, why dont he bid for it himself? why does he need a two bob consortium to front for him? Even if the rumour proves to be false, and its these bunch of clowns, they havent really payed much attention to detail and arent exactly clued up re the support, i mean why even choose Ferdinand first, now the second makes it seem even more so of what it is, i would like to say that all those who accept this now just because Cottee is backing them deserve all they get, but i cant cause it is our club.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

hd1

Post by hd1 »

JayK wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:30 pm
hd1 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:25 pm Have you seen some of the responses to his tweet, quite a few along the lines of "If you think it's alright then I'm behind it..." and "in TC we trust"

Half of them can't even make their own decisions
Problem?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Come on Tone your better than that ffs.

JayK

Post by JayK »

hd1 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:54 pm
JayK wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:30 pm

Problem?
Just coz Cottee has now been brought in, people out there are blindly supporting the move. It’s stupid
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:00 pm Come on Tone your better than that ffs.
Not surprising really, he's been around consortium bids for a while now. But I think he's doing more harm to himself than good.
Like as been said, if this consortium is being backed by a rich Eastern European bloke, then he should just buy the fucking thing and out these cunts. No need to fuck about with consortiums.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Looks like you’ll have a different guide on your ILS tour then Pale ?
Bring back Jonathon !