We need to sell Declan Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
hd1

Re: We need to sell Declan Rice

Post by hd1 »

Towie wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:29 pm Rice Scores for England tonight, that must be another £10m on the price.
MOTM as well

whu

Post by whu »

to have him this season is a bonus - his last season - englands future captain - enjoy it

declan via his parents contributed well the other week, at the dennis lepine family charity do in romford - fair play to him and his family. his mum and dad were there and a lot was raised on the signed shirt and other bits and pieces declan gave

he's a good lad - lucky to have him

v palace though, should never have been on for 90 mins - worst game for a long time
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Post by 9898 »

Wow. Southgate publicly says Rice getting too big for his boots.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

hd1

Post by hd1 »

9898 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:14 pm Wow. Southgate publicly says Rice getting too big for his boots.
What exactly did he say and where did he say it?

Post by 9898 »

hd1 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:44 pm
9898 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:14 pm Wow. Southgate publicly says Rice getting too big for his boots.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.u ... 10182/amp/

Ego out of control

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

‘Declan is usually in most memes that get posted on social media in one way or another,’ the England head coach said of his side’s Group I clash with Andorra.

‘I think we needed to be a little bit careful in how our interaction with the crowd was the other day.

‘We all recognise that certain things that happened weren’t acceptable but also we ran a little bit of a risk of inflaming some of those situations.

‘So I think the players managed that quite well but I think the boys have to have at the back of their minds that humility – “Yes, we were playing well and we got a good result but let’s keep our professionalism and keep our focus”.

‘We are going to have to play these teams again and we don’t want to give them any additional motivation by any of our actions

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:29 pm

‘Declan is usually in most memes that get posted on social media in one way or another,’ the England head coach said of his side’s Group I clash with Andorra.

‘I think we needed to be a little bit careful in how our interaction with the crowd was the other day.

‘We all recognise that certain things that happened weren’t acceptable but also we ran a little bit of a risk of inflaming some of those situations.

‘So I think the players managed that quite well but I think the boys have to have at the back of their minds that humility – “Yes, we were playing well and we got a good result but let’s keep our professionalism and keep our focus”.

‘We are going to have to play these teams again and we don’t want to give them any additional motivation by any of our actions
Too big for his boots apparently

Reacted to a bunch of wankers throwing shit at the England players.

Should he of done it??

I fucking would of.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:31 pm

Should he of done it??

I fucking would of.
I loved the reaction tbh.

Post by 9898 »

When you're on a Yorkie break tomorrow.
Read that article and think why has the manager used the words Rice and humility in the same conversation.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:33 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:31 pm

Should he of done it??

I fucking would of.
I loved the reaction tbh.
Southgate towing the bullshit line

Should of come out and said that the fans reaction was deplorable and Rice's reaction was completely justified
Omicron is an anagram of moronic