Leeds vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: Leeds vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by BlackDiamond »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:30 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:30 pm

As my little signature note says a loser will always have an excuse. I expect it from Moyes, and most managers tbh, but Rice is beginning to sound like a broken record and needs to shut the fuck up about fine margins.
Funny you should say that of Rice, was thinking similar myself, lost count of the amount of times he has said how disappointed he is. Beginning to feel like a Moyes tool to soften the blow.

Yes I know he is Captain, but never really thought he should have that position anyway.
I think with Declan, what we are seeing is a young man showing his calm persona, while biding his time towards a polite elegant exit. Immediately after the WC game with France he was very compliemtary and loyal in his gushing appreciations towards Gareth...

All men of integrity together - rich men together,bless

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:39 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:30 pm

Funny you should say that of Rice, was thinking similar myself, lost count of the amount of times he has said how disappointed he is. Beginning to feel like a Moyes tool to soften the blow.

Yes I know he is Captain, but never really thought he should have that position anyway.
I think with Declan, what we are seeing is a young man showing his calm persona, while biding his time towards a polite elegant exit. Immediately after the WC game with France he was very compliemtary and loyal in his gushing appreciations towards Gareth...

I’d be selling him tomorrow . Literally.
Doesn’t lead by example, doesn’t instill confidence in his squad mates and isn’t backwards in coming forwards whilst telling the world that he wants out . His post match comments are no better thought out than Moyes’ feeble excuses .
Fine margins my arse.
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:35 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:39 pm

Doesn’t lead by example, doesn’t instill confidence in his squad mates and isn’t backwards in coming forwards whilst telling the world that he wants out . His post match comments are no better thought out than Moyes’ feeble excuses .
Fine margins my arse.
" Fine margins my arse" 😂 could write war and peace in some of those margins.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:43 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:35 pm

Fine margins my arse.
" Fine margins my arse" 😂 could write war and peace in some of those margins.
Those margins are deep and wide as a trench - DM is in those fine margins...

palerider

Post by palerider »

Leeds ran themselves into the ground at Newcastle. Chris Waddle says they tire after 60 minutes because of the way they play so as long as we keep it down to three after an hour we're in with a shout.

IRON-MAN ⚒

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

can only see a leeds win, its incredible that moyes is still gona be in the dugout for this one :roll:
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

IRON-MAN ⚒ wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:48 am can only see a leeds win, its incredible that moyes is still gona be in the dugout for this one :roll:
Dugout? No. I hear he is looking for the bucket on which Bielsa placed his sainted arse whilst he was the main man at Elland Road. Apparently Moyes believes it to be possessed with magical powers and hopes to harness those powers in readiness for the relegation fight in which, apparently, we are not involved.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A glimmer of hope ,Antonio may be out due to a virus.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:14 pm A glimmer of hope ,Antonio may be out due to a virus.
What about the other 10?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:14 pm A glimmer of hope ,Antonio may be out due to a virus.
Did it start in his feet on Friday?
COYI!!!