Leeds vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Leeds vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Just wondering how long our bad run going to be and it won't stop until Moyes has gone. Whoever in the squad aren't good enough except Rice whom he is very frustrated with his teammates and manager. The board is very stubborn and don't want to sack Moyes until too late and Noble is no change as he want Moyes to stay. Us fans like more than 90% want Moyes OUT. I am getting bored of Moyes way and I can't see any changes until he is gone.

Squad:

Areola

Johnson
Dawson
Aguerd
Cresswell

Bowen
Rice
Downes
Benrahma

Antonio
Mubama

A 4-4-2 formation but Moyes has no clue at all. We don't have a fight and our training coaches has runs out of ideas. Big changes needed

COYI!!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Re: Leeds vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by JayK »

They’re gonna be at us and in our faces from the start. We won’t like it or cope with it and we’ll lose 3-0. They know all they gotta do is defend their wings and that’ll be job done.
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fucking hate Leeds with a passion but they will tear us a new fucking arsehole.
Cue Moyes to give it the we played well drivel post match.

3-0 them cunts.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Watched Leeds against Man City and they played a decent game. They play with a lot of pace and if they play that little Italian kid, Gnonto, down our left side against Cresswell he will have a field day.

Could get very messy.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:50 am Watched Leeds against Man City and they played a decent game. They play with a lot of pace and if they play that little Italian kid, Gnonto, down our left side against Cresswell he will have a field day.

Could get very messy.
I think the board will give him at least five more games after Leeds. DM said after the Brentford game that West Ham were excellent box to box and it was just small dips in luck that ment wins were losses. Declan agreed and pointed to fine margins being the difference.

Tiny slices of ill fortune can easily explain 11 defeats in 17 and the overall pattern is misleading, when offset against the general good performance. That's the agreed narrative and DS is supportive and chipper things will turn themselves right.

Mark Noble is 100% behind the manager and believes 2023 is his year. One enthusiastic employee can spread a little starburst of happiness and cheer everyone else up.

Expect a few rainbow flicks in this one, showing the boys are taking it seriously...

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:08 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:50 am Watched Leeds against Man City and they played a decent game. They play with a lot of pace and if they play that little Italian kid, Gnonto, down our left side against Cresswell he will have a field day.

Could get very messy.
I think the board will give him at least five more games after Leeds. DM said after the Brentford game that West Ham were excellent box to box and it was just small dips in luck that ment wins were losses. Declan agreed and pointed to fine margins being the difference.

Tiny slices of ill fortune can easily explain 11 defeats in 17 and the overall pattern is misleading, when offset against the general good performance. That's the agreed narrative and DS is supportive and chipper things will turn themselves right.

Mark Noble is 100% behind the manager and believes 2023 is his year. One enthusiastic employee can spread a little starburst of happiness and cheer everyone else up.

Expect a few rainbow flicks in this one, showing the boys are taking it seriously...
I've warned of the perils of fence cleaner.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Look likely the cunt will still be in charge for the majority of January and by the time January finished, we will be rocked bottom and our board are not that good to make our club ambition.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Could get very messy.

As my little signature note says a loser will always have an excuse. I expect it from Moyes, and most managers tbh, but Rice is beginning to sound like a broken record and needs to shut the fuck up about fine margins.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:30 pm

As my little signature note says a loser will always have an excuse. I expect it from Moyes, and most managers tbh, but Rice is beginning to sound like a broken record and needs to shut the fuck up about fine margins.
Funny you should say that of Rice, was thinking similar myself, lost count of the amount of times he has said how disappointed he is. Beginning to feel like a Moyes tool to soften the blow.

Yes I know he is Captain, but never really thought he should have that position anyway.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:30 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:30 pm

Funny you should say that of Rice, was thinking similar myself, lost count of the amount of times he has said how disappointed he is. Beginning to feel like a Moyes tool to soften the blow.

Yes I know he is Captain, but never really thought he should have that position anyway.
You and lots like you Joe.
Personally I would have given it to Dawson.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.