Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
Hildreth_1101

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

I don't care, just care about the football, prefer it to be less political if better.

But people have the right to protest....or not protest. If people get shamed for not taking part in it, then it's as bad as shaming for taking part in it.

Leave this shit to the Twitter warriors or politicians, I just want to see some people kick a ball around better than some other people.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Well I shall continue to show NO interest in live football whilst the overpaid prima Donna Cunts take the knee to satisfy the worlds lefty Marxist terrorist woke megacunts because they’re too fucking scared to stand up for themselves and say get fucked to em .

In fact I’m STILL SO upset about all this crap that I’m going to stick this political thread where it belongs ....

On the footy forum :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:55 pm Well I shall continue to show NO interest in live football whilst the overpaid prima Donna Cunts take the knee to satisfy the worlds lefty Marxist terrorist woke megacunts because they’re too fucking scared to stand up for themselves and say get fucked to em .

In fact I’m STILL SO upset about all this crap that I’m going to stick this political thread where it belongs ....

On the footy forum :lol:
1 million likes !!!! goodpost:)

h69

Post by h69 »

Hildreth_1101 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:14 am I don't care, just care about the football, prefer it to be less political if better.

But people have the right to protest....or not protest. If people get shamed for not taking part in it, then it's as bad as shaming for taking part in it.

Leave this shit to the Twitter warriors or politicians, I just want to see some people kick a ball around better than some other people.
Politics has no place in football. They need to do their job and leave the whining to the terminally over privileged.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Iseason.It is a peaceful form of protest. As such, I have no problem with those that elect to take part.

I also consider it to be a social issue rather than a political one.

Ultimately, it should be left to the individual as to whether they participate not.

No booing from me.
Flairon

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Flairon wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:54 pm Iseason.It is a peaceful form of protest. As such, I have no problem with those that elect to take part.

Ultimately, it should be left to the individual as to whether they participate not.

No booing from me.
I doubt we will witness it again unless it's self mocking. It's been labelled on Instagram as "yesterday gesture", "ancient" and doing "a dad"

h69

Post by h69 »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:26 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:23 pm

You think 95% of black people “get it” ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ain’t laughed so much since Grandma died .
If the person you talk to says...well the Black Dude....then you've found one of the 5% ers....it's prob less than that even.
I'm confused. Are you saying we cant point to someone and say 'the black dude' to point someone out ? Not to slag someone off but to just point them out.... Am I allowed to say 'the short dude' or 'the fat dude' ? Whats the difference ?

You are allowed to have Black History month and have the Music Of Black Origin awards but you cant describe the participants as black ?

Is it ok for people to call you a white dude ? Would you be offended ? I wouldn't....I am white

Its all a load of bollocks invented by people who have no idea what racism is.

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

h69 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:57 pm
Hildreth_1101 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:14 am I don't care, just care about the football, prefer it to be less political if better.

Politics has no place in football. They need to do their job and leave the whining to the terminally over privileged.
Well no it doesn't but issue of Race or a movement to me isn't political it's more social, I think people should be doing it because they feel strongly about highlighting racism. I personally don't feel strongly about the issue, for me being White racism never really affected me, but I never would abuse someone based on their race because I was raised to treat people on the content of their character - so I don't want to be involved. I have no issue with it, I just don't care.

I understand why people do it, to try to influence people as they are role models, nothing political about the whole thing. Problem with Politics is it entrneches itself into the middle of social issues and for the most part makes people partisan - suddenly if you vote Conservative you're a racist and hate Black people and if you vote Labour you're a racist who hates Jewish people. Can't people just be people and think for themselves anymore. Why do you have to associate with a Political party for having a certain thought, most people want the same things, just have different opinions on how to get them.

But yeah I am glad this whole thing is dying down a little focus on the football.

Towie

Post by Towie »

goodpost:)

Agree totally mate.

Really find it hard to understand why people get so worked up about it.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:25 pm
Flairon wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:54 pm Iseason.It is a peaceful form of protest. As such, I have no problem with those that elect to take part.

No booing from me.
I doubt we will witness it again unless it's self mocking. It's been labelled on Instagram as "yesterday gesture", "ancient" and doing "a dad"
In other words, it has run it's course.
Flairon