The Euro's 2020(21) Thread.

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: The Euro's 2020(21) Thread.

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:27 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:04 pm

Yeah was a decent game for the Welsh. Turks look dogshit this year. Wales coulda won that 5-0
Agreed.
I don't think the Turks would've scored if the taffs left the pitch, fucking hopeless kebab eating cack.
:lol:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:58 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:23 pm I think this trophy has Italy written all over it. By far the best team in the tournament……so far
I backed them.They look decent.

The most enjoyable game of the Championships was Turkey v Wales.

Great game for Entertainment.
Fucking hell. I'm shocked. It must have turned into some game. I switched off after about 15 minutes as I thought it was utter cack. Turkey were garbage against the Italians and didn't look any better against the sheep botherers.

And in the later game Italy pissed all over the Swiss who should have beaten the phlegm spitters by a cricket score last Saturday. Don't think Italy will win it but they are a very decent side indeed.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:06 am
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:58 pm

I backed them.They look decent.

The most enjoyable game of the Championships was Turkey v Wales.

Great game for Entertainment.
Fucking hell. I'm shocked. It must have turned into some game. I switched off after about 15 minutes as I thought it was utter cack. Turkey were garbage against the Italians and didn't look any better against the sheep botherers.

And in the later game Italy pissed all over the Swiss who should have beaten the phlegm spitters by a cricket score last Saturday. Don't think Italy will win it but they are a very decent side indeed.
Agree with you about Italy, decent side but they've yet to be tested. It says a lot when they'll probably have their toughest game against the inbreds.
Only one team to win it for me and that's the onion molesters.
They've still got at least another two gears to go up, before they hit their peak.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:25 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:06 am

Agree with you about Italy, decent side but they've yet to be tested. It says a lot when they'll probably have their toughest game against the inbreds.
Only one team to win it for me and that's the onion molesters.
They've still got at least another two gears to go up, before they hit their peak.
Thing about France is that although they were not at their best against Germany, who are a decent test, they won comfortably. If and when France do hit top form they will be one tough cookie to beat imo.

I'm puzzled as to why quite a few pundits had Turkey down as a decent call as an outside chance. Absolutely nothing in their team to inspire confidence imo.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Not sure if it's because I'm a grumpy old git now, as my wife and daughter tell me often, but I'm finding the whole thing very annoying.
From over zealous commentators, the wank fest over certain players/teams.
The never ending political correctness shoved down the throat.
The fucking high press, The low block.
VAR and that fucking rediculous rule that the linesman (sorry, assistant referee, who doesn't have any say on any matter, because he will be ruled out by fucking VAR) doesn't raise his flag until the offside player has touched the ball.
The thought of watching that cunt Ronaldo's gurning fucking face everytime he scores.
Alex Scott. Jermaine Jenas. Just fuck off.
Southgate talking as though he's suddenly some footballing Einstein.
And finally the over the top hype over England and the innevatable kick up the bollox when they actually come up against anyone half decent, and are sent home with their tails between their legs....again.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I haven't watched much of it due to xxxbunker revamping their website but I'll watch Gareth's woke wankers against the baby eaters tomorrow. I'll have 16 bottles of Butcombe and 42 packets of quavers all lined up.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Castiron wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:49 am Not sure if it's because I'm a grumpy old git now, as my wife and daughter tell me often, but I'm finding the whole thing very annoying.
VAR and that fucking rediculous rule that the linesman (sorry, assistant referee, who doesn't have any say on any matter, because he will be ruled out by fucking VAR) doesn't raise his flag until the offside player has touched the ball.
The thought of watching that cunt Ronaldo's gurning fucking face everytime he scores.
And finally the over the top hype over England and the innevatable kick up the bollox when they actually come up against anyone half decent, and are sent home with their tails between their legs....again.
Couldn't put my finger on why I wasn't enjoying it , now I know . 👍

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Clayton wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:15 am
Castiron wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:49 am Not sure if it's because I'm a grumpy old git now, as my wife and daughter tell me often, but I'm finding the whole thing very annoying.
😂 I forgot to add female commentators!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:33 am
Clayton wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:15 am

Was the mention of "finger" in the reply to your OP the prompt you needed to remember female commentators ?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:54 am
Castiron wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:33 am
Was the mention of "finger" in the reply to your OP the prompt you needed to remember female commentators ?
Look no further than Sam Matterface who provides the unique combination of boring bloke with the mind of a girl.