And that was that

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: And that was that

Post by mkhammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:25 pm Tbh wouldn’t bother me if we got Dawson an old school no nonsense centre half
Diop back soon
Ogbog and Balbuena doing ok
That kid meant to be ok can’t think of his fucking name
Maybe a chumps left back.

Not all gloom and doom.
Alese...very Impressive...same age as Declan when he broke thru at CB....

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:31 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:25 pm Tbh wouldn’t bother me if we got Dawson an old school no nonsense centre half
Diop back soon

Not all gloom and doom.
That’s the one ....ta.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Anderson is a baller but not a Moyes player and he has obviously made it very clear. I think he has low confidence and when it is clear that the owners think you are a mistake of the past regime, he doesnt have the cojones of a Fornals to rise above it and prove everyone wrong and the manager is not helping.

I am not quite sure where my thoughts are with Moyes at the moment. I can see what he is doing with the 1st team, but not sure how much he has been involved in this car boot sale - but either way I dont think it reflects positively on him.

We are taking a huge gamble on fitness and while Haller may be able to slot in for Antonio, it will mean the team will have to play very differently. Anywhere else though, we are totally screwed. Are we really going to trust in some kids coming through and doing a Rice?

There is only one solution really. 007, go to Theydon Bois and make it look like an accident... if you can pass by Knightsbridge on your way back, that would be grand

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

We don't have a club anymore , we are just a poorly run circus . We have no identity ( not one that resembles the one we had at Upton Park ) .
It appears we do not have financial sustainability or a working infrastructure in place ( No director of Football , no Scouting system worth mentioning ) . You need to have total faith in the manager’s ability to do his job😕 .
The board should not involve themselves in any of the manager's related tasks unless specifically asked and , if possible without risking financial security , the manager’s requests for new players really should be granted 🤣🤣🤣 . The ultimate aim of the owners is to provide a good manager with a chance to create a dynasty which they promised .😭😭😭.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Clayton wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:21 pm We don't have a club anymore , we are just a poorly run circus . We have no identity ( not one that resembles the one we had at Upton Park ) .
It appears we do not have financial sustainability or a working infrastructure in place ( No director of Football , no Scouting system worth mentioning ) . You need to have total faith in the manager’s ability to do his job😕 .
The board should not involve themselves in any of the manager's related tasks unless specifically asked and , if possible without risking financial security , the manager’s requests for new players really should be granted 🤣🤣🤣 . The ultimate aim of the owners is to provide a good manager with a chance to create a dynasty which they promised .😭😭😭.
They've done just about everything they can to antagonise and alienate the fans Clay.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:55 pm
Clayton wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:21 pm We don't have a club anymore , we are just a poorly run circus . We have no identity ( not one that resembles the one we had at Upton Park ) .
They've done just about everything they can to antagonise and alienate the fans Clay.
Thing is they know they can fucking get away with it at the moment.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:56 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:55 pm

Thing is they know they can fucking get away with it at the moment.
Very important fact

Towie

Post by Towie »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:31 pm
Diop back soon

Not all gloom and doom.
Indeed, why I couldn’t understand why the club was going for tomori from Cheats. Why give one of their youngsters first team experience and benefit from it and leave ours in u23’s?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

h69

Post by h69 »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:24 pm It's not about showboating...it's about being effective...Soucek is effective...Rice is effective...so can a little flick, a step
over, a dummy be effective..you need everything in your side,if you wanna be successful.....
you need your Brookings and Devos along side your Bonzos and Martins...thats what makes a team...
Grafters/Tough Tacklers and the Playmakers knitting together....you're to heavy one way or the other,you become a
mid table side,with the occassional relegation battle,gotta find that nice little balance.
Thats where the Manager comes in...he puts the team together...some Managers are to defensive,some try and
play clever football,with no bite in the side.
We've been both over the years...we've never found the Balance...maybe a couple times we've touched on it...
we know which teams and when.
Take Man City..all the Class they have...Dirty bunch of clinical fucks when they need to be...you need both sides.

My take is Anderson just hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip...he just doesn't play under Moyes...
And all this coming on for 3-4-5 mins now and again piss take....Andersons a better man than me cos I would tell Moyes
where to get off....maybe he has..... :lol:
I just think that the manager sees Bowen and Antonio playing well and Anderson not having had a good game for a year and makes the decision not to play him based on that.

He didnt want to leave apparently. Most probably because he will have to work at Porto.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

"Most probably because he will have to work at Porto". 2019-20 PL Stats Noble played (or was on pitch) 2684 mins and made 52 tackles. Anderson 1505 mins and made 46 tackles. So one played equivalent of 13 matches more and made just 6 tackles more. I know which one worked harder apart from what I saw with my own eyes. :) :)